Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Obama and Hilary.

(REGARDLESS OF WHAT I SAID IN THIS POST I AM STILL REPUBLICAN, SO REPUBLICAN I LEAN TO THE RIGHT SO MUCH I FALL OVER)
If I have to choose between Obama and Hilary, I would say neither, but if I HAD too, I would choose Barack Obama. I don't want the Wicked Witch from the East to be the President. I would rather have Obama, even though he is slightly more liberal then Clinton, still, I would want him.I  think Barack would be better then Clintin (I spelled that on purpose) because its about time for a black president and Barack has good leads, Although, I think both of them are racist, Clintons 3 AM commercial, with the kid that has the "NIG" on his Pajamas, Hilary that was stupid and racist , you are so mean, and Obama, his pastor, he continued to go to that church, and he didn't get all mad. Who would you pick and why? Comment.

No comments: