Friday, October 3, 2008

Vice Presidential Debate

Yesturday was the vice presidential debate. I watched it on CNN. They had a group of Ohio Uncommitted voters. Overall Palin did pretty well, but according to the voters I think they prefered Biden a little bit more. I think Palin did a really good job, I wish they would of bottomed out everytime the camera went to the moderator :). Palin and Biden topped out a lot of times. Palin was good on energy and some other stuff, but Biden was better to the Ohio Uncommited Voters on Foreign Policy, I just dont think Palin's best point is foreign policy, Biden, I think, topped out on Iraq with the OUV. He was good with the Women OUV. Palin was good with the Men OUV. So anyway, they talked about Taxes, same-sex marriage, energy policies, foreign policies. Always, Palin attacked Biden with a smile, strange, she attacked alot more then Biden attacking Palin. Biden attacked John McCain alot. Palin then defended McCain. The Debate was 90 minutes. It seemed longer. I wonder if they get tired standing there. The moderater was Gwen Ifill, from PBS. Biden was better with getting 51% to the OUV. They thought he was better qualified.. idiots. Anyway, on same-sex marriage they both agree a marriage is between a man and a woman. I think it was a tie between the two. In a few days will be the second presidental debate.

No comments: